Sildenafil Citrate Tablets 100mg
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Sildenafil (50mg)
- Physical Form Tablets
- Dosage 1
- Suitable For Women, Adults
- Supply Ability : 2000 Box Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 250 INR/Box
- 500 Box
- Women, Adults
- Sildenafil (50mg)
- General Medicines
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 2000 Box Per Day
- 15 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Viagra 50mg Tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
Viagra 50mg Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. You should take it about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour. This medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. However, you should not take this medicine if you do not have erectile dysfunction. It should not be taken more than once a day.
The most common side effects of this medicine are flushing (sense of warmth), headache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash. Talk to your doctor if any of the side effects bother you or do not go away.
This medicine is not intended for use by women and men should avoid using any other medicines to treat impotence without talking to a doctor first. It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina). Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it. You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it increases the chances of side effects.